How can you register a work placement?
Each work placement should be formally registered. This is necessary to correctly report about the work placement and to be able to localize students quickly in crisis situations. The faculties have various systems for registering an work placement:
- The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences use SPARTA, their own system, because of the specific professionally regulated work placement.
- The system of the Faculty of Veterinary Sciences is still in development.
- The Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences uses STAR for registering work placement of educational master programmes.
- The Faculty of Sciences uses MATIX.
- The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture uses PLATO.
Good to know! The Department of Information and Communication Technology wants to better align these various systems with the project Digitizing the work placement. In this educational tip, the further developments of the digitalization project will be added.
Want to know more?
Are you curious about which system your faculty and / or study programme uses? Ask your work placement course holder (in Dutch).