Microphones and Projection Systems: How Do You Use Them?
Do you want to be well prepared for your class? Visit the lecture hall beforehand. Make sure that you know how the microphone works, how to properly use it, how to charge its batteries and how you can easily switch on the projection system in the lecture halls.
Watch the instruction video
As much as possible, the Department of Infrastructure and Facility Management (DGFB) of Ghent University equips all halls with the same type of rechargeable microphones, both standing and wireless (Sennheiser). The types of projection systems have also been standardized by DGFB. This video shows how you can operate these microphones and projection systems:
- How can you use a microphone in class?
- How can you charge the batteries of the microphone? (which is courteous towards the lecturer of the following class)
- Why is it good to have spare batteries at hand?
- How can you easily switch the beamer on and off?
- How can you project the screen of your own laptop?
- Who can help you out in case of issues?
Log in with your UGent account on MS Stream to watch the video.
- Call 4747, the help desk of the Department of Information and Communication Technology (DICT), during office hours.
- Call 7125 outside of office hours.